Wednesday 16 September 2009

Songs of Love and Revenge

You can hear Dale Harris' early guitar performances on these tracks:

1. big blue world
2. girl in a gilded cage
10. the drowning pool
11. revolution of the mind
(track numbers from 'Songs of Love and Revenge')

If you would like to own these tracks and prefer to own the original Pretty Blue Gun CD 'Big Blue World' which has long-since been deleted, you can obtain them from me. I have CD's of the original for sale, all used and details can be found elsewhere in this blog.

Some of the original members have threatened legal action over me displaying their CD's. I should point out that my CD's are legitimate original pressings exactly as other shops and internet outlets selling their music. The British Phonographic Licensing agency PPL told me in 2008 that they are happy to obtain performance royalties still owing ONCE the tracks have amassed more than fifty UK pounds sterling in royalties!!!!

Pretty Blue Gun only made it as far as the bargain bins in the old Our Price shops. I bought some of my copies in Canterbury, Kent in about 1995.

DH

No comments: